COVID-19 RESPONSE AT BODY SHOP EXPRESS
YOUR AND OUR EMPLOYEES HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
– ALL VEHICLES ARE DISINFECTED AND SANITIZED AT DROP OFF THEN AGAIN PRIOR TO DELIVERY
– CLEANING OF THE FACILITY THROUGHOUT THE DAY TO ENSURE COMMON SPACES ARE DISINFECTED AND SANITIZED
– PICK UP AND DROP OFF SERVICE PROVIDED – OUR SHUTTLE VEHICLE IS DISINFECTED AND SANITIZED AFTER EACH USE
– MOBILE ESTIMATING AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE UTILIZING MOBILE DEVICES OR PERSONAL COMPUTERS – WE CAN PROCESS CLAIMS, SCHEDULE REPAIRS AND PREPARE ESTIMATES UTILIZING TECHNOLOGY AND ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR YOU TO COME IN TO OUR FACILITY
– ALL OF OUR STAFF HAVE BEEN EDUCATED ON THE IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL DISTANCING AND ADHERING TO THE GOVERNOR’S MANDATES ALONG WITH FEDERAL, CDC AND WHO GUIDELINES
California’s statewide Order incorporates federal guidance to determine whether a specific business or industry should close. This guidance states that “automotive repair and maintenance facilities” are critical. Similar language in the Shelter-In-Place Orders of several counties identify automotive-supply and automotive-repair as “Essential Businesses.”
Further, California Business and Professions Code § 9880.1 defines an “automotive repair dealer” as “a person who, for compensation, engages in the business of repairing or diagnosing malfunctions of motor vehicles.” And further defines a “motor vehicle” as “a passenger vehicle required to be registered with the Department of Motor Vehicles and all motorcycles whether or not required to be registered by the Department of Motor Vehicles.” Based on this definition, the parts and service departments of automotive dealers (including motorcycle dealers), and independent automotive repair/maintenance shops would be considered “automotive repair and maintenance facilities” under the statewide Order may remain open as a critical infrastructure business.
Body Shop Express is practicing the rule of 10 per San Diego guidelines: Each building or office cannot have more than 10 people in that area. Our workers work in groups equal or smaller than this, in our spaces we are also able to practice social distancing as each employee has a work space for them specifically that is 500 square feet each.