Infiniti is a luxury vehicle division of the Japanese Nissan automaker. It began selling vehicles on November 8th in the year 1989. In North America. It has more than 230 dealers in over 15 countries of the marketing net work. It was introduced in Japan in the year 2013 with the first Japanese market Infiniti to be an hybrid powered variant of the Infiniti Q50 retaining its historic name which was the Nissan Skyline.
Based on the Nissan platform, the Infiniti coupes, convertibles and sedan are the most sought cars and they are exceptional performers . These cars are sleek and aesthetically appealing . They are known for their braking ,handling features and acceleration. The center of the engine of the Infiniti is located behind the front wheels making the weight distribution to be more constant.
The Current Infiniti
Most Infiniti coupes,cross overs and sedans are based on the the Nissan FM platform The engine centre is located behind the front wheels. The exceptions are are the QX80 full size SUV which rides on the Nissan F-Alpha platform and the QX60 crossover that rides on the Nissan D platform. They includes the following:
– Infiniti Q40, Upcoming in the year 2015
– Infiniti Q60 (Q60 couple/convertible, IPL couple/convertible)
– Infiniti Q50
– Infiniti Q70
– Infiniti QX80(SUV)
– Infiniti QX70
– Infiniti QX60(3.5, 3.5 AWD,Hybrid, Hybrid AWD)
– Infiniti QX50 (EX30d and EX37 in Europe)
It is made of an advanced aerodynamic body with exterior mirrors and LED turning signals, body components are lightweight. The front bumper has sport design. The door handles and window molding are chrome plated,and has a double wave front grille.
The interior features
– 10 way power driver’s seat with an adjustable lumbar support and an extension for thigh.
– Has an advanced climate control system with automatic re-circulation.
– Fine vision electroluminescent gauges
– Has Infiniti premium carpet floor mats
– Sun visors with an illuminated vanity mirrors and extensions
The comfort and convenience
– Has an entry and exit assist for the driver and the steering wheel
– Heated steering wheel
– Makes use of remote key-less entry system with door handle touch and selective unlocking.
It was designed in order to overtake the conventional luxury cross over. Its performance sets to rise over any challenge.
– 21 inch, 6 spoke alloy wheels with premium tires
– 7 speed automatic transmission with manual mode
– Automatic dual zone climate control
– Key-less engine start button
– Forward collision warning
287KW ,500 Nm torque ,5.0 liter gas and v8 engine
The Infiniti car models are available in their website. They will enable you to locate the retailers near one’s area in US. The website also offers more information about the special offers on various models.